Scientific mission and vacations
Terms of reference
1. Prepare the university's requirements for the mission plan in the missions, implement the nomination procedures, extend and terminate the missions and maintain their records.
2. To take the procedures of nomination, dispatch, extension, termination of scientific or practical academic leave and keeping records of the same.
3. Organizing the use of scholarships offered by governments, universities and institutes in different countries.
4. Travel of members of missions and study leave.
5. To maintain complete information about the members of the missions and study leaves and to follow up on them so as to provide a clear picture of them in terms of colleges and institutes sent to them, disciplines and study centers and research subjects carried out abroad. Preparation of periodic reports on the status of mission members, scholarships and grants.
7. To take action to implement the decisions of the Council of Graduate Studies and Research in their respective fields.