The Cultural Relations Department specializes in the following:
1. Facilitating the travel of assistant teachers and returnees to their study abroad (foreign missions - joint supervision - foreign grants).
2. Facilitating the travel of the members of the teaching faculty whether through joint supervision or in scientific missions or attending conferences, scientific seminars and training courses.
3. Follow up the implementation of cultural conventions and executive programs held between the university and some Arab and foreign countries.
4. Follow-up the invitations proposed by the scientific departments of foreign professors and facilitate their attendance and stay to give scientific lectures.
5. Providing the ICT Center with the data of the faculty members on a permanent basis.
6. Preparation of files for candidates for scientific prizes to encourage scientific retreat (University Awards - State Awards - International Awards).
7. Contribute to the preparation of files of faculty members who are applying for research projects that serve the community and environment issues.