Vision, Mission and Objectives
The Faculty of Pharmacy at Beni-Suef University, seeks to be pioneer in pharmaceutical science field based on its educational programs, research activities and community services.
The Faculty of Pharmacy at Beni Suef University works on preparing qualified scientific and research cadres in the field of pharmaceutical and clinical science to serve the society and meet the needs of labor market through preparing knowledge infrastructure to make them able to compete locally and regionally and keeping pace with scientific and technological developments.
Strategic Objectives :
1. Continuous development of physical resources of the college and improving the institution's competitive position.
2. Developing human resources skills and efficiency.
3. Supporting college's education system.
4. Supporting scientific research system
5. Supporting students and instilling the spirit of innovation and entrepreneurship.
6. Supporting the college role in developing the surrounding environment and improving the society and opening channels of communication with the beneficiaries of the bodies, factories, hospitals and others.