Established the Supreme Council of Universities resolution session No. 338 on 8 - 4 - 1994 began to study in the academic year 1994 to 1995 as a branch of the College of Pharmacy, Cairo University has resigned University of Beni Suef under Presidential Decree No. 84 of 2005 with effect from 1 - 8 - 2005
University granted at the request of the Faculty of Pharmacy of the following degrees:
1. Bachelor's degree in pharmaceutical sciences.
2. Bachelor's degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences (Clinical Pharmacy).
3. Postgraduate Diploma.
4. Master's degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences (in the area of specialization).
5. PhD in Pharmaceutical Sciences degree (in the area of specialization)
The period of study
- Five years to obtain a bachelor's degree in Pharmaceutical Sciences and Clinical Pharmacy program (credit hours system)
- The study of six years from July of the academic year 2014 - 2015
Study the language
1. Microbiology and Immunology
2. Drugs and medicinal plants
3. Pharmaceutics and industrial pharmacy
4. Pharmacology and Toxicology
5. organic chemistry
6. analytical chemistry
7. Pharmaceutical Chemistry
9. Clinical Pharmacy
Prof. Ahmed Abdel-Bari 1994 2005
Prof. Magdi Ali Amin 2005 - 2008
Prof. Mohammed Mohsen 2008 - 2010
Prof. Amal Ahmed 2010 - 2012
Prof. Khaled Rashad Shimi 2012 - 2014
Prof. Mona Hafez Hetta 2014 - 2015
Prof. Alaa Abdel Halim 2015 - 2016
Prof. Heba Farouk Salem in 2016 - now